Wednesday, March 30, 2005

It begins...

Everyone has to have a blog, or so the wisdom goes. The wisdom also says that peace can be had in our time, but I don't know about that. What I've got, a spin doctor can't cure.

Wait for it folks, I'm sure he's got one more...

Starting a blog at this point feels like getting on the magic bus after the acid-laced OJ has already been passed around.

There you go. I told you. Just be glad there wasn't a haiku. Now the introductions. Sigh.

I'm Rostock Rose, a writer of sorts in Calgary, Alberta. I work at a local college as an advisor for graduates, helping them in their job search, while I search desperately for something better for myself. On the side I write plays for a theatre company I co-founded (Hidden Insanity Theatre!), dabble very occasionally in journalism, and plug away on my novel in spare hours of the evening.

In short, he's too chicken to risk failing as a writer, so he dabbles.

Married with two cats. Sad about the world. Not really doing anything about it.

I'm going to stop him now. For all our sakes. Come back if you dare.

No comments: