Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Items of small note

Yesterday I played soccer. Went up for a header on a high ball in our own 18 yard box and some forward from the other team nailed me while I was in mid-air creating a dramatic 360 degree airborn wipeout which earned me a free kick and a "way to play tough" from my team-mates. Would have been "tough"er if I hadn't run out of steam in the second half and mostly trotted futilely around the mid-field.

Tomorrow eve (at the Auburn - froofy-actor-bar-a-go-go) a short play I wrote will be read as part of a bunch of readings from a playwriting workshop I'm in. Professional actors - curious to see if they make more of it than I imagine my regular community types could. I'm a little dubious - how deep can you get in five minutes? - but I do like Trevor Ruger and Shari Watling (name drop!) so I am excited to see them in action on the various pieces.

3 comments:

Meg said...

can't waaaaiiiit....

Meg said...

UPDATE! Update...please...dying...work...bored.

Lady Rose said...

dude, seriously....