Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Soccer Team Blows

My soccer team blows this season. Last season we pulled a 50% win average to finish about mid-way in our league. This year we've played 5 games and tied once. Perhaps its because our field alignment is so intent on trying to stop the other team from scoring that we're like a catholic school-girl letting a boy have his way with her top half becuase she's too busy using both hands to cover her dewflap, or it could be because half the team is standing around on the field yelling at the other half to run after the guy they should have gotten themselves, or maybe its because nobody passes the ball, but maybe its just because we're old and we don't practice and we have no team spirit at all.

Feh.

8 comments:

Meg said...

that dewflap comment was a little lewd...must be the sporting, bringing out the crass!

Sean said...

Yeah, what's up with that dewflap comment? :)

Meg said...

I came back to see if I would still be offended by the dewflappery, or if I was just having a sensitive day.

No, still modestly offended. But just a little.

Because in my mind, there is a little hand gestury-thingy that goes along with the word dewflap and it's just really...obscene.

K Varner said...

eww...dewflap

Meg said...

This is effing dewflappery! Update yer blag!

Lady Rose said...

here here. either update it or take it away. gahhhhd I hate people who let their blogs sit untended for weeks....nay months on end! end this madness!

Meg said...

dude, you've been tagged. I'm not giving up on you, J; much like a mother does not forsake her mentally challenged son, I won't forsake you.

Meg said...

still.

unforsaken.