Thursday, March 30, 2006

Why are Kings always crazy?

I had to meet with the head of my division today. Been working on a special project for him. Having spent several weeks coordinating traffic counts and several long days doing data entry, our meeting reveals that we have completely different versions of what to analyze for the data - mine based on what all existing buildings in Calgary's downtown are doing, his based on... well... I hope somebody knows what his idea is based on because it sure as hell isn't me or anyone else living on this planet.

Why do the aliens get all the top positions? Why don't they get better fitting human suits?

Long story long, I have to do a bunch of refiguring (with the help of one of the junior grade aliens) to do all the data entry again with slightly different categories. By Monday.

No that's fine CrazyBossBeing, I didn't have plans for the future.

No comments: