Saturday, January 10, 2009

It begins - 101@0.4%

Okay.   Today I starting working on a rough plan for how to achieve my 101 goals and there's going to be a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to get through all this.  My reading and writing goals will particularly be a challenge.  According to my spreadsheet I'm currently 0.4% of the way done, mostly because I already know two of the seven song set I'd like to have memorized for piano.

Yes he made a spreadsheet to monitor the percent complete at all times.  Yes he is aware this makes him a dork.  I'm betting he can't clear 75%.

But hey, updating my blog for the week - that's another little tick.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Or as Arnold would say: "Go!  Get to da choppa!"

1 comment:

Lady Rose said...

the choppa! the choppa!

I'll keep you on task.