Monday, April 25, 2005

My behind, pains in

So much pain in my behind. Yesterday I went on a hike with the giants. Tall Sean leads these mountain expeditions – picked this one because it would be dry early in the season, and it was. But literally uphill for two and half hours straight. My ass will never be the same. Even bigger John quivered dangerously on the way down while Tall Sean’s parents and fiancée looked worst on the latter parts of the death march to “gain the ridge”.

People who write hiking guidebooks should be shot, "moderately".

Of course the biggest pain in my ass will soon subside. I got a new job and am thus ten working days from fleeing the Palace of Broken Dreams. Lady Rose thinks I should blow them off sooner, but despite the many times they screwed me over I feel obliged to give the proper two weeks. Still, I'm giddily doing a shoddy job - I'm even posting this blog from work!

Edgy.

1 comment:

Lady Rose said...

hmmm...you've given up I suppose? Like so many half-filled journals...what do you do all day, work?

you're never getting a book deal at this rate!