Sunday, August 27, 2006

Vacation Photos

What is the deal with vacation photos? I mean, okay, occasionally there's a really nice photo or a funny moment captured, but witness exhibit A:

What compelled me to take this photo? At the time I thought there was something great about that mountain, but look at it. It's a mountain. And mostly this is a picture of our dashboard. And while it does record that brief time where we had successfully glued the car started antenna into place before it fell off again (sheesh) but how long will the long string of ones and zeros that comprise this picture in my hard drive survive and too what end?



This one may have a bird in it.

Or perhaps that bridge held some interest.

Or that chemical plant.

Wow seascapes are great.


You know, I took photography in junior high school. I'm supposed to be competent. And the picture is displayed on the screen before you take it.

1 comment:

K Varner said...

I happen to think that it is a particulary nice chemical plant.