Monday, September 04, 2006

Summer Ends

What did I accomplish this summer?

I wrote the last page of my book (now if only I could write the remaining middle pages...)
I went on vacation.
I played soccer.

What did I want to accomplish this summer?

I wanted to rekindle some wobbly friendships - didn't find time somehow.
I wanted to get a lot of work done on my book - didn't find time somehow.
I wanted to lose a chunk of weight - did that, but then I found it again.

But hey, fall is coming - and I have all kinds of activities planned. An art class, a playwriting conference, a gym membership. (Now I just have to find time to write my book and get my social situation sorted out... hmm... do I see a trend here?)

Next year, Greece! Publication of something! New projects! Just gotta get through to Christmas.

(When is too soon to start planning new year's resolutions?)

3 comments:

Lady Rose said...

dude, summer ended weeks ago. move on to a new disappointment.

Lady Rose said...

a sassy comment...(can you hear the tune?)

Meg said...

DUDE.

BLOG.


FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY.

I NEED TO BE ENTERTAINED.